About OX Pro Stainless Steel Plastering Trowel
OX Pro Stainless Steel Plastering Trowel is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. Compatible for use when installing render as a decorative finish to an external wall insulation system.
OX Pro Stainless Steel Plastering Trowel – Great for EWI!
The OX Pro Stainless Steel Plastering Trowel is perfect for use with our Adhesives and Renders! The OX Plastering Trowel is fantastic when used with:
- EWI-220 EPS Basecoat Adhesive
- EWI-225 Premium Adhesive
- EWI-210 EPS Adhesive
- EWI-090 Monocouche Scratch Render
- EWI-060 Mineral Render
Using OX Pro Stainless Steel Plastering Trowel – The Basics
- Fantastic for use as part of the Hawk and Trowel method.
- Make sure to wear your trowel in before use.
- Start with a small section of the substrate, use the OX Plastering Trowel to scoop plaster onto the wall and then smooth it out.
- Start with one edge of the trowel and angle it away from the wall.
- As the amount of plaster on your OX Trowel becomes less and less, the angle between the OX Plastering Trowel and the wall lessens.
- Watch for spillage when reducing the angle of your trowel.
- Make sure to clean your OX Trowel after use and store it in a safe, dry place.