Render Carrier Board Joint Tape
A breathable membrane tape used for sealing connection joints in render carrier boards, the Pavafix Win tape is ideal for external use, keeping the joints dry all year round. Damage from condensation is effectively prevented when using this render carrier board joint tape as it actively regulates humidity and allows water vapour to pass through.
- For sealing inside and outside
- Ideal for rendering and can be painted over
- Suitable for renovation and new builds
- High performance adhesive surface
- Can be applied directly to the boards
- Excellent UV, ageing and water resistance
- Dimensionally stable, no overstretching
Applying Render Carrier Board Joint Tape:
- Ensure that your substrate is dry, clean and dust free before applying any joint tape.
- Avoid applying the tape at low temperatures.
- Remove backing paper from the joint tape and position centrally on the overlapping and fix.
- Continuously remove the backing paper, avoiding wrinkles and pressing firmly to ensure a stable adhesion.
- Roll length: 25m
- Roll width: 90mm
- Resistance to water penetration: W1
- UV weathering stability: 3 months
- Material: PET fleece and PA foil