uPVC Render Float – Great for Thin Coat Renders!
The uPVC Float is an integral part of the thin coat render installation to avoid surface discolouration and blade transference from steel trowels. Users can achieve a professional finish with external renders 1.5mm 2mm and 3mm . This trowel has a solvent-resistant nylon blade and provides an excellent finish for Acrylic, Silicone, Silicone Silicate and Mineral renders.
- Acrylic Render
- Mineral Render
- Silicone Render
- Silicone Silicate Render
Using a Plastic Render Float
- Best Practiceis to work from east to west to ensure that the render does not dry out too fast in the sun before it has been rubbed up.
- Use consistent, circular motions to rub up the render.
- Start from the top and work downwards.
- Do not rub the render too aggressively, as this may damage its overall appearance.
- Ensure that all workers are working the float in the same direction to create a consistent appearance.