About Mosaic Render
EWI-050 Mosaic Render is a ready to use decorative render. It is made up coloured quartz aggregate held within a transparent acrylic resin binder. The mosaic render is particularly durable, making it ideal for exposed surfaces prone to damage and soiling (for example the DPC area). Another key advantage of Mosaic Render is how easy it is to maintain. The finished render façade can be scrubbed and cleaned without discolouration or loss of mechanical durability.
This render is available in stock as white, black or grey – with a quartz aggregate grain size of 1.8mm.
- Highly elastic
EWI-050 mosaic render is suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.
Applying Mosaic Render
EWI-050 mosaic render is designed for application by hand or by mechanical action (using spray equipment for granular texture) to achieve decorative mosaic render coats on concrete substrates, mineral undercoats, gypsum plasterboards & fibreboards as well as reinforcement layers in EPS thermal wall insulation systems offered by EWI Pro external wall insulation systems.
Application Conditions for Mosaic Render
- Substrate primers: EWI-301 Water Based Primer, EWI-330 Mineral/Acrylic Primer
- Application temperature (air, substrate, materials): from +5°C to +25°C
- Grain size distribution: 1.2mm
- Colour range: Black, white and grey as standard (for other colours, call our sales team!).
Technical Specifications for Mosaic Render
- Composition: water dispersion of acrylic polymer binder with dyed quartz aggregate.
- Bulk density: approx. 3.3 kg/cm3
- Adhesion to substrate: ≥ 0.3 MPa
- Thermal conductivity: 0.83W/m*K
- Reaction to fire: F
Coverage Rates for Mosaic Render
1.8mm – therefore a bucket should cover 3-4m2
Do not dispose of Mosaic Render along with household rubbish. Ensure that Mosaic Render packaging is clean and empty before disposal. Leftover product should be not be allowed to reach sewage or watercourse systems.
Safety Measures for Mosaic Render
- Wear protective clothing during use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid contact with skin for extended periods of time.
- Always ensure that water and/or washing facilities are available on site.
Comes ready-to-use in a 25kg plastic tub.
Storage Conditions for Mosaic Render
Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life: up to 12 months from the date of manufacture.