About OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel
The Harling trowel is designed to allow you to quickly pick up pebbles and then fling them at wet mortar (dash receiver) in order to give the required pebble dash finish.
OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel – Great for the EWI-235 Dash Receiver
We understand that good materials require good tools, and the OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel is just that. Use the Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel to quickly and easily create a pebble dash effect with reduced strain due to its soft grip handle and lightness of weight.
Using the OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel – The Basics
- Apply the EWI-235 Dash Receiver to the substrate using a plastering trowel until you have a smooth, even thickness across the surface.
- Rinse your pebbles well with water before use, then keep them in a large bucket close to the substrate.
- Use the OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel to scoop up the pebbles, and then fling them at the wet dash receiver.
- Some will stick to the dash receiver and some will fall to the floor.
- Continue to do this until the substrate is completely covered top to bottom.
- Use the back of the OX Pro Harling Trowel to gently pat the pebbles to ensure they are secure.
- Leave to dry for 24-48 hours.