A cost effective, maintenance-free way of fixing items back through your EWI system, whether it’s before or after the insulation system has been installed. Swifix fixings are designed to eliminate the risk of cold spots and water ingress when installing fixings; this ensures that the system remains functioning optimally and the thermal efficiency of the system is maintained.
Manufactured from high quality plastics, the fixings have been designed to provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance and enhance the property’s new exterior. The fixings have been tested by the BRE (British Research Establishment) for strength, compression and load bearing capabilities.
- Significant reduction in labour costs
- Reduced installation time
- Increased surface area of insulation
- Reduced risk of cold spots
- Durable and high quality
- Ideal for retrofitting and maintenance
- Resistant to water penetration
- Reduced need for silicone sealants and mastics
Swifix Extension Tube
The Swifix Extension Tube is designed for extending the full range of Swifix fittings. The Extension tube is ideal for use where the insulation system exceeds 120mm in thickness – simply attach the tube to the Swifix fitting.