About the Stainless Steel Trowel
The TOL-104 Stainless Steel Trowel is manufactured from high quality pressed steel and is ideal for plaster, rendering and cement trades.
The Stainless Steel Trowel – Great for EWI!
The Stainless Steel Trowel is perfect for use with our Adhesives and Renders! The Trowel is fantastic when used with:
- EWI-220 EPS Basecoat Adhesive
- EWI-225 Premium Adhesive
- EWI-210 EPS Adhesive
- EWI-090 Monocouche Scratch Render
- EWI-060 Mineral Render
Using the Stainless Steel Trowel – The Basics
- Fantastic for use as part of the Hawk and Trowel method.
- Make sure to wear your trowel in before use.
- Start with a small section of the substrate, use the Stainless Steel Trowel to scoop plaster onto the wall and then smooth it out.
- Start with one edge of the trowel and angle it away from the wall.
- As the amount of plaster on your Trowel becomes less and less, the angle between the Stainless Steel Trowel and the wall lessens.
- Watch for spillage when reducing the angle of your trowel.
- Make sure to clean your Trowel after use and store it in a safe, dry place.